Netflix is sooooo great.
On an unrelated note, here are new items:
I've realized that as much as I love the idea of summer, I'm actually not that big of a fan of it. I am indifferent to sunshine, I hate having to put on extra sunscreen, the heat makes me so tired, and I can't shake this never-ending craving for ice cream. I find myself shopping more-- craving the cool comfort of retail stores. Bad idea.
August seems to be the worst month of this unbearable weather. And then..... the leaves will turn and the sun will go down at an earlier time, and I can go to bed at a reasonable hour.
Hey I just discovered your blog and I'm so impressed. I had no idea you knew how to sew. I actually have gotten into sewing in the last few years as well and have really enjoyed it as a creative outlet. I think your pieces are beautiful and will definitely be looking at your ETSY site soon. Hugs! -- Linds
ReplyDeleteThank you, Linsey! It's great to hear from you. I hope you and your family are doing so well.
ReplyDelete