Sunday, December 5, 2010

'Tis the season to be....

It was an eventful week, to say the least.  An even more eventful Sunday.  I woke up to find that someone had stolen the CDs from the front dash of my car and the cord to plug in my iPod.  It was more of an inconvenience than anything else.  Ironically, they had taken my gloves out of my glove compartment and had placed them neatly on the passenger seat.  They also neglected the CDs I had in the back seat, but made sure to take my 9v batteries.  LAME.

Besides that beautiful little surprise, I had a wonderful weekend.  I watched my friends in The Say So rock it at The Summit Music Hall on Friday, played a show for the IPO, and went downtown for Jessica Christie's birthday (check out her photos).

Subsequently, I'm behind in posting items on etsy, but managed to put a couple up today.   After Tuesday, things should slow down in my life quite a bit, so hopefully it won't be too long before everything's up, finally!

Vintage Flower Envelope Wallet
Dusty Blue Cloth Wallet (relisted)

No comments:

Post a Comment