Welcome to my internet home. Here I plan to share my love of crafts, music, and photography to all of you who are willing to read, peruse, and experience with me. I'll post things I've made and pictures or links of things that inspire me. Let's begin!
I have an etsy account I will post a link to in the near future.
I have pictures I have taken that I will post in the near future.
I have stories I will post in the near future.
But first, some things about me:
-I love birds and singing.
-According to various personality tests based on Meyers-Briggs, I am an INFJ (otherwise known as a "sage owl").
-When I was little, my mom didn't trust me with real fabric, so she had me practice sewing on pieces of scrap paper.
-I have a labradoodle named Bella. Yes, a labradoodle. And she's awesome.
-I have a dry sense of humor. It's okay to not take me so seriously.
-My celebrity crush is Dana Carvey.
-I can't wait for the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie.
-More so, I can't wait for the new Harry Potter movie.
Lalalalala,
Sings the Sparrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment