Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday, Monday


Just another Manic Monday....

So, my 26th birthday was on Saturday.  I'm finding it harder with each year to get that same feeling of excitement and magic I used to get as a little kid when July 17th rolled around.  My band had a show on Friday night and my BFF surprised me on stage with a cupcake and a chorus of "Happy Birthday."  It was great, especially because she completely caught me off guard, and I'm not an easy person to surprise (It's the INFJ in me, I suppose).  But alas, I didn't get to bed until about 3 am and had the most difficult time catching up on sleep until now.  

I woke up this morning to clouds outside of my window, which gave me a sense of peace and hope that it would rain and I could soon smell that delicious rain smell outside.  The clouds have yet to spring a drop, but I'm still hopeful it will happen by the end of the day.  In the meantime, I'm watching Ricky Gervais and listing new etsy items:

No comments:

Post a Comment